Nope, I’m not going to Disney Land. However, I’m sure Mickey and Minnie would love to know that I’m coming to visit their homeland for a couple of adventure-promising days…
The Plan, Stan: Depart 6 AM Tuesday morning for HK.
Arrive and get my little self over to the Taiwan Embassy (or Taipei Economic and Cultural Office, as they call it since Taiwan is technically not its own country and therefore “not allowed” to have an embassy of their own…), and fill out paperwork for a new visa.
until I can pick up the new visa on Wednesday afternoon.
Depart 7:20 PM Wednesday evening for Taiwan.
- Please pray for timely flights and for easy travel in and around Hong Kong– I’ve never been there before!
- Please pray for all my paperwork to be complete and ready for the visa.
- Please pray that I get a visa– it’s not guaranteed!
- Please praise God for my friend Cloud’s wife, Milly, who is taking me in and letting me stay at her home!
- Please praise God for the provision I have at the moment to cover this completely, since I was already fundraising before I found out this trip would be necessary. If it is on your heart to help me with the costs of this trip, or to join me in missions by giving monthly, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the link at the top of the blog for the How To Support Skye page that has directions and everything you need. Thank you~
Thank you for your prayers! You never know what life is going to bring your way! Good thing we have a 100% faithful Father in heaven!
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
Keep the Faith, Expectantly!