Update: Been waiting for the reports to come, which haven’t. God is using this to literally put me in limbo. I have no idea what support I have beyond my own rough estimates, and a new cut-off day. But God is giving me peace– his will above my own! 🙂 Either way, God does good story telling! Quick facts:
- Talked with Jesse Wagner yesterday (8-11-16) and we decided together that if I don’t have my full ministry support raised by midnight on Monday, Aug 15th (3 days from now) I will have to postpone continuing my service with the Aroma Church til January.
- I believe I have about $300/month pledged of $987/mo needed.
- I believe I have about all of my $2,800 in special gifts needed to provided for the 1st 3 months of service. Just need to see the actual account to know for sure!
The limbo continues because I do not have much here in the States, so a lot will have to change in a short amount of time if I need to stay. So. Guess what?
God is helping me trust him haha 🙂
Wise Words from a friend: “Sometimes God is more concerned about the miracle inside than the miracle outside.”
Question from another friend that I am still contemplating the answer to: “What about your plane ticket?” (Non-refundable, and because I have already changed the date once, I cannot do it a second time.) I might decide to ask to stay with someone and visit for a bit to sort of wrap up and get some research done too.My focus while I am there for the Residency (2 years working with Envision:Taiwan) will be in discipleship, so I am brainstorming how to use what we have at the Aroma church and take it farther.
I have not listened to much radio this past year, but today I gave it a shot. And this is the song God played for me:
Thy Will by Hillary Scott
I’m so confused
I know I heard you loud and clear
So, I followed through
Somehow I ended up here
I don’t wanna think
I may never understand
That my broken heart is a part of your plan
When I try to pray
All I’ve got is hurt and these four words
Thy will be done
Thy will be done
Thy will be done
I know you see me
I know you hear me, Lord
Your plans are for me
Goodness you have in store…
If I cannot go, I will be very disappointed, but what matters is how I go at this. I aim to follow God. If he says go, I go. If he says stay, I stay. That’s it. Thanks to MoMo for her clear thinking. I actually have to thank God for all my Taiwanese friends and Aroma friends. They have been awesome at trusting God’s plan too and helping me stay focused.
If you would like to join me as a ministry partner as I serve in Taiwan, I can help you get set up. Email me at email@example.com if you would like help, or you can follow the following
- Go to: https://secure.cmalliance.org/give/
- In the search bar under “Give to International Workers and Special Projects,” type: “ENV-Skye Bonati”
- To give monthly, check the box under the total to make it a recurring gift. (You will have to make a user account for this first.)
- Follow instructions for billing information.
Give by Mail:
Send a check payable to
The Christian and Missionary Alliance Office of Donor Accounting
8595 Explorer Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Please make sure that all checks are made payable to “The Christian and Missionary Alliance.”
- In the memo line, write “ENV- Skye Bonati“
- You will receive a tax receipt in the mail 4-6 weeks after the donation is processed.
Give by Phone:
The CM&A gives you the option of paying by credit card over the phone.
- Call the toll free line: (866)-443-8262
- Have your credit card in hand
- Call between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm (MST)
You can call the CM&A to get help and answers to your questions about the organization and giving at
Call between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm (MST).
You can email me any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much!! (“Hau xie xie!”)
Keep the Faith!