Special prayer request:
I have been looking at my finances and seeing that if I want to register for classes and I want to go home this summer and winter, I cannot do both things. Please pray for me! I don’t know whether to ask for assistance or trust that God will provide through other means, so I have decided to take the middle road and ask for your prayers:
Please pray for God’s provision for this summer. I will be finished working on June 30th and do not think it wise to sign another contract since I’ll be leaving for the winter (Dec.-Feb. ish), so I don’t know what to do for money in July/Aug. Thankfully I should have just enough to register for classes this fall and then getting a job next year is a possibility.
- Thinking about jobs
- Thinking about whether or not to stay fully connected with Envision and wondering what that’d look like
- Thinking about visiting my family this summer
- Thinking about needing rent money this fall
- Thinking about asking for full financial support but not really knowing how/if I should do this
- Thinking about what it means to be a missionary
- Completely excited to learn Chinese and use that as a ministry!
- Completely excited to keep delving in to more discipleship and friendships that God has given me only recently!
- Completely excited to see what God’s ideas are for me this year and the next!!
- Completely excited to possibly make many more recordings with Mo!
Help! Please pray for me! 🙂 The Bible says that “plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.” (Proverbs 15:22) Thanks for praying and seeking God on my behalf!
Keep the Faith!