I would like to let you know I have made the decision to study Chinese in Taiwan over the course of the next year or so. At this moment I do not know exactly what my plans are for the summer, but I do want to come and visit MN and CO if I can, but it really depends on money. I want to learn Chinese so that I can use it as a tool to share the gospel around the world.
- Please pray for me to have the wisdom to know where and when to put my money! I want to honor my family and friends with my time… I also severely miss American food lol… Pray that I would be okay with whatever God leads me to this summer.
- Please pray for cheap flights for me!
Here is the plan:
- Apply for schools and scholarships, get accepted and get that taken care of.
- Go home for a month or so in July (my time at my English cram school ends on June 30th).
- Come back in August in time to see Eva get baptized on the 8th, prepare for school and tutor someone hopefully.
- Attend the fall semester (3 months).
- Go home over the winter for Christmas and such.
- Return in the spring (around Feb-March) for the spring semester and stay through the following months, hopefully finishing out my school by winter 2017.
- See what God has for me next!
- Please pray for me to surrender this plan of action to the Lord and be willing to be flexible.
- Please pray for my family! Especially my brother who will be missing me a lot.
- Please pray for the funds that I will need to apply for each semester, and the traveling money to get back and forth between my two homes.
- Praise God for provision and foresight! He knew this was coming, so he helped me save money for taxes that I never ended up having to pay! Now I have some money to start with!
- Please pray for more ministry opportunities or the insight to keep intentionally pouring into the relationships I have already made on both sides of the globe.
- Please pray that this time can be something that causes my family to ask the “why questions” and to show God’s glory to them.
I am so excited to stay and study here! I know that there are relationships that God really wants me to continue and that will be a blessing to me, too. Please thank God for MoMo Tseng and Eva Chen, and many others that I am only starting to know. They are all a huge blessing!
If you have questions or want to get in contact with me, I would love to Skype with you or talk via email! Don’t think I’ve forgotten you! Please, give me an email, or reply right here to my blog! Love you all,
Keep the Faith!