Here is the third installment to the picture series I am doing presently. *pushes up English nerd glasses*
I will let the pictures speak without further introduction:
Today MoMo and I set up after three times of trying to record my new over the past two weeks and finally just gave it a shot. We had a lot of trouble because there is construction going on, and they happen to be working just under our apartment. It is a little frustrating! But I am confident that soon we will have another video ready, and I am really hoping for this song to get some traction. I want people to be healed and to know how long to love someone. In fact, that is the name of my song: “How Long Do You Love Someone?”
- Please pray for MoMo as she works to be able to be a light for the world and the salt for the people she works with while she directs movies and speaks for colleges. Praise God for giving me a great friend.
- Please pray for good recording space and time! There are seven people here, so it can be a challenge to find the perfect time for everyone.
- Please pray that we can get the perfect recording so that whoever happens to hear it would feel the presence of God and be encouraged to fight for love.
Mo and I are also going to be performing at a couple of places coming up soon. She asked me to play and sing with her at a hospital in May, and also in a coffee shop that is in a city called Hsinchu on the 2nd Saturday in the month for the next three months. I am really excited for this opportunity!
- Please pray that we would represent Christ well in the two venues.
- Please pray that every song we pick could minister to the people who listen, and that they can get to know God through us somehow, whether through the songs or by conversation.
- Please pray for the people who will host us to come to know Jesus and believe in him!
- Please pray for me–about my work. It is still a struggle to go to work everyday and I am often still overwhelmed by the content that I have to teach. It definitely feels like a cross I have to bear.
- Please pray for honest communication. I can’t explain but it has to do with living in the US.
- Please pray for determination. I can’t wait for the school year to be over…
- Please keep praying for the new Christians in Aroma! There are many who are very very new Christians and they need good, loving, righteous mentorship.
Thank you for tuning in. This has been Pictures with Skye! Catch us next time on skyebirdonthefly for more exciting photos and the latest stories from Taipei, Taiwan.
Keep the Faith!