Thank you all for your prayers. I could literally feel the difference on Monday.
This Monday, I got to spend about 2 hours praying and praising God in the morning before everything, and it was wonderful. Today (Tuesday), I got to do the same. There’s still a battle going on, but I can feel the power of your prayers.
I was overwhelmed by the amount of people who emailed/message/talked to me and sent encouragement or prayers. Thank you so much for being the hands and feet of Jesus.
- Please pray for steadiness. The big thing for me right now is that I don’t want to have to go through the extreme ups and downs that I have been experiencing. That in itself is wearing. Praise God for a turn-around!
- Please praise God with me for his own steadiness. God is the one unchanging thing in my life.
- Please pray for me to pray. I want to throw myself into praying for Ximen, Taipei City, and Taiwan, as well as anything you would like prayer for. Send me any requests at email@example.com!
- Please pray for me to exit my own culture completely, willing to let go of America for now. God has me here now, and I cannot be grasping at my past. Someday he’ll lead me back to the US, I believe and hope. But now I need to be fully here and to trust God to take me back when it is the right time. I need to trust him with my future.
- Please pray against fear.
The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock.
~Psalm 27:1 and 5
Keep the Faith!
Send me a prayer request!