You know that old song by Audio Adrenaline? That exactly describes my life right now. Daily, hourly. I get down, pray, ask God for a miracle, and then it happens. And then I have to do it all over again…
Here are some things you can pray for right now…
God is good, the devil is a liar, and prayer still changes things! ~ Ralph LaBarr
- Please pray for good health. I am getting over a cold, but I am stressed a lot, which is not healthy long-term.
- Please pray for grace and help from my supervisors, co-teachers, and friends. I am not trained or equipped to teach English. Please pray that I would be like David: Able to fight the giant without a sword in my hand or a spear to throw.
- Please pray for time to practice piano. It is really hard not to be able to play piano right now. It is my gift that Jesus gave me, and right now it seems like it is lost. I feel like I am lost without being able to play. Please pray for time to play.
- Please pray for Andrea, my roommate. She also is teaching, and needs health, inspiration, and support emotionally. 🙂
- Please pray for my lesson plans– I desperately need to get ahead in my planning. Right now I am going day by day, and it is very hard.
- Please pray for angels to go with me, for presence of mind, and for comfort from God. Right now I feel so needy, and I do not like it. But God is teaching me to rely fully on him, and, yeah, I have to to be able to get through each day.
- Praise God for my new house! For provision! For Skype calls with my mom and friends! For people who love me and pray for me (including you 🙂 )! For God’s unfailing help.
“From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”