Update: First week of school almost done… Pray for me today, and especially tonight before you go to sleep. I am still in need of 3 people or families who would be willing to support me with $25 a month until next August. Two people have already emailed me! These gifts will be used for emergencies or unforeseen costs (like fees from the government or my school, etc.). Any money that is left over at the end of the year I will be donating to a ministry called Sew Hope, which is run by a member of The Aroma Church and helps women who are homeless or have been in/are getting out of prostitution. If you can help me, please email me at email@example.com to let me know before you send anything. Please pray for provision! Thanks! 🙂
Your morning, from 9:30am-12:30pm, and that evening, from 7-10:30pm, is when I do most of my planning for lessons for the upcoming day… For me, that is 10:30pm-1:30am and then the following morning from 8-11:30am for that day’s lessons.
Right now, planning is pretty much consuming my day.
- Please pray that I have creative ideas for activities for the 1st graders to learn their alphabet.
- Please pray that I my co-teacher Jennifer would build me up and want to help me. Right now, I sense some hostility or doubt from her, and it makes it hard to teach when I know she does not think well of me.
- Please pray that I can learn all that I need to about the grammar and books that we are going through as a class for the 6th graders. I feel so under-prepared! I am only one step ahead of them–because I have the answer key and the internet.
- Please, please, PLEASE pray that I can present the concepts in a clear and logical way. I keep having to back track or correct myself because I explain things wrong.
- In other words, please pray that I learn well. Pray that I can grasp the concepts completely and understand the best way to communicate them.
- Please pray that my actions and teaching style would inspire their love and respect.
- Please pray that I would eat well– I am nervous in the mornings and I have little time to get lunch when I am planning so much.
Words cannot express how much I depend on your prayers.
Thank you! A big thank you to Bethany M. and Sarah H., who have messaged me on Facebook to tell me they were thinking of me. And for those of you who Skype me or chat with me on LINE, thank you for that too. It makes my day go much better to hear from you! Goodnight… or for you, good morning!
Keep the Faith– it’s worth it. Today, I read the Bible first, and God blessed me with time.