Bad news first:
- I am tired and I do not want to write a full explanation post because I did not sleep well last night 🙂
- Also, the school that I wanted to work at called Columbia English Learner Program sent me an email saying they do not want to hire me.
- I had an interview yesterday.
- It went well.
- They are going to call me back on or before Thursday to let me know if I got the job.
- I think I got the job (BUT! I can not just put all my eggs in that basket yet, of course)
- The job I might get is close to the mountains and is in a very peaceful neighborhood-feeling area of the city.
- I WILL be sleeping tonight. Thank you, Jesus! Thank you all for your prayers!